448007-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

448007-001

448007-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slimmest Sony Ericsson W880i.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Slimmest Sony Ericsson W880i. Empty
PostSubject: Slimmest Sony Ericsson W880i.   Slimmest Sony Ericsson W880i. EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 pm

Sony Ericsson continues there quest to take control of the music phone market place, PhondAndBeyond have released the cool Sony Ericsson W880i
Sony Ericsson W880i Black manage music on the Walkman music player like play, rewind, fast send, equalize, shuffle tracks and make play lists - just like in any other digital very good music player and transfer tracks straight originating from a music CD by draging in addition to droping, Record a few seconds of a song as well as use Tracked to send the music for status. Please visit http: //www. phoneandbeyond. com and buy the Slimmest Sony Ericsson W880i Mobile.
Quick and easy access to broadband Internet via UMTS to mention hello during video calling, audio and video internet, internet surfing, multimedia messaging plus email
Use Picture Blogging by taking or choosing a picture, adding a little written text and publishing it for friends and family to enjoy with Cellphones
Instant email via Push Email sent on to the phone as soon as it arrives, just like for a home computer
As Sony Ericsson goes on there quest to rule the music phone marketplace, PhondAndBeyond have released the cool? Sony Ericsson W880i. The handset is ultra thin, classy in design and sure to appeal to both the fashionable and music ends of the market.? Based on your company抯 award winning Walkman company, this 3G phone is up there with the best around, and above capable of fighting its very own corner.
While dominated by the music functionality it is easy to forget the additional services included, such as online video media streaming and video dialing, both heavily reliant on the powerful 2 megapixel camera inbuilt on the handset.? Connectivity has already been improved with Fast Port added to the now standard Wireless bluetooth and USB services. Please visit phoneandbeyond. com and buy the slim Sony Ericsson W880I.

Article Tags:
Slimmest Sony Ericsson, Sony Ericsson W880i, Slimmest Sony, Sony Ericsson, Ericsson W880i
Back to top Go down
https://448007-001.forumotion.com

Slimmest Sony Ericsson W880i.
Page 1 of 1