448007-001

448007-001

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Difficult Pink Screen Errors inside HP Compaq laptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Difficult Pink Screen Errors inside HP Compaq laptop.   Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:22 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
I bought a HP Compaq laptop around three years ago. Recently my laptop reported pink lines in the screen. There were with regards to a total of 10 strains, due to this, I sent the laptop to remain repaired at my localized computer shop. However, when receiving the laptop, the entire screen from the laptop became pink after a week. I was really disappointed, as my HP Compaq laptops screen had opted from bad to even more serious. I took my very own initiative of replacing that screen myself, as all I needed was to restore the display screen. At the start I had to configure the screen along with the correct graphics card for your HP Compaq laptop. After attempting to find the screen and illustrations or photos card driver, I surely could take off the monitor and replace it with all the new one. However, when starting the laptop the particular screen did appear in the right way, but there were exclusively two pink lines appearing for the screen. I was really disappointed as i wanted the issue to be resolved at once. However, I did not eliminate as I had carryout a last effort of communicating with online tech support regarding HP Compaq laptop. I desired online support for H . P . Compaq laptop and soon dialed inside number. Within a short stretch of time I was speaking to the repair technician for H . P . Compaq laptop. She was very empathetic when camping and understood all the problems that I had been subject to. After going through a brief security check, she ran through a system diagnostic to find the root cause of your problem. After 15 minutes she surely could diagnose my problem and said it was not a apparatus issue, but due to tainted drivers the screen has not been showing properly. As a result your lover just downloaded the driver on the internet and I was qualified to see the screen wholly well. I thanked the girl for the support this she had provided, and even was particularly relieved in which despite replacing the filter and graphics card, that HP Compaq laptop was first working fine. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://448007-001.forumotion.com

Difficult Pink Screen Errors inside HP Compaq laptop.
Page 1 of 1