448007-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

448007-001

448007-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Desire One Mini Laptop Analysis.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Desire One Mini Laptop Analysis. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Desire One Mini Laptop Analysis.   Acer Desire One Mini Laptop Analysis. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:16 pm

Many people falsely assume that small laptops are not powerful laptops, or that small laptops can't possibly be as feature-rich for the reason that their larger competitors, but anyone who is persuaded these false assumptions haven’t met the Acer Want One Mini Laptop. The Acer Aspire An example may be an 8. 9 inches LCD, 160GB HDD, 1GB RAM White Notebook that weighs a simple 2. 78 lbs while offering amazing transportability.

Regardless of whether you could be checking your e-mail, managing your online accounts or having a conversation utilizing your friends, this surprisingly transportable Aspire One laptop provides an operating system that is simple and intuitive, clearly organizing everything which you are required in order to effectively surf the internet, get your work done or simply have a blast.

Battery Life - This is just about the greatest elements of typically the Acer Aspire One. As much as battery life is apprehensive, you will be surprised when you see how long this battery can go for. I've taken my laptop away from home expecting to lose power within an hour or so. After playing the best video game for 4 hours straight, I closed it down and found that still had a unusual hour and fifteen a few minutes worth of battery life to reap the benefits of.

Look and Feel : My Acer Aspire 1 Mini Laptop attracts packed areas beyond my imagination. Most of the people assume I am tinkering with a DVD player until I start playing games or my laptop commences throwing off chat appears to be. If you are searching for a small, portable and visually attractive notebook, then the produces involved with Acer are a sensible way to go. The Acer Aspire An example may be my favorite laptop so far, and it continues towards blow my mind when I take it out and watch everyone get excited at it.

The real key specifications are enough giving a clear indication from how awesome this compact, portable laptop really might be.

Processor - Intel Atom One N270

Memory - 1024MB DDR2 533MHz SDRAM

OS - Windows xp Home

Monitor - 8. 9" WSVGA CrystalBrite BROUGHT ABOUT Backlight LCD Display

Harddrive - 160GB 5400RPM SATA

Bodyweight - 2. 78 excess fat

Measurement - 9. 8"L by 6. 7"W x 1. 42"H

Slots - 3 - USB 2. 0, VGA Connector, RJ45-Ethernet and AC Adaptor Connection

Included Accessories - 4GB USB flash drive, 6-cell LI-ion battery pack, user guide, Power adaptor, Power cord and USB mouse

Pre-Installed Software package - Acer Recovery Management, Acer Launch Manager, Adobe Viewer, McAfee Internet Security Apartment, Microsoft Office Trial 2007

If you would like a small and portable laptop that is visually stunning and seriously packs a punch in relation to functionality, then the Acer Want One Mini laptop is what you want. This laptop will provide capability and functionality you need, regardless of whether you would like a laptop offering work functionality or a nice gaming rig. Whatever you need, this is a great laptop for you if portability is necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://448007-001.forumotion.com

Acer Desire One Mini Laptop Analysis.
Page 1 of 1