448007-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

448007-001

448007-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Number 1 Secret of Success

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Number 1 Secret of Success Empty
PostSubject: The Number 1 Secret of Success   The Number 1 Secret of Success EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Many what one of the crucial element secrets of success is - why is people successful in home business, sport or any other ingredient of their lives? Let me revisit that in a min. Ever since I learned that I wasn't invincible and therefore my body would sink over time, I've been part of a gym. I've attended regularly during the last fifteen years and my body deterioration virtually being kept in assess. However I've always noticed a considerable amount of new faces at the gym, some of which often disappear over the brief period of time. Most gyms and health clubs have a relatively high turnover of members or 'churn' for the marketing people like to help you call it. One club I realize of loses around fifty members monthly and has to work hard to join up to that number just for your business to stand still. It's not that these gyms give you a poor service, on the contrary - it's because the members - 'give up. 'New members join to not win weight or to get exercise. They then torture themselves around the rowing machines and other instruments of agony. Should, after a few months of sweat and soreness, they don't see any specific visible result - they furnish up. You're probably away earlier than me on this; considering that key secret of success which mentioned earlier is this - DON'T EVER GIVE UP. This is what separates the winners from your losers in business, in sport and in life - precisely what success is all on the subject of. If you have a mountain to climb choose to literally or figuratively and you just reach an obstacle - don't toss in the towel. Find another way round - even head off a short distance and come on the situation from another course. Whatever it is you're wishing to achieve, whatever success you are looking for - never give upwards! Make mistakes - cave in - get up - slip - but get together and try again. So there you have it - If you prefer success remember what Winston Churchill at one time said - 'Never -- Never - Never stop! '<! -- google_ad_section_end -->

Find out the '3' Secrets of company motivaion. Alan Fairweather - 'The Motivation Doctor' -is mcdougal of 'How to become more Sales by Motivating Your Team' To get your free newsletter and even free ebooks, visit: http: //www. howtogetmoresales. com
Back to top Go down
https://448007-001.forumotion.com

The Number 1 Secret of Success
Page 1 of 1