448007-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

448007-001

448007-001

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asus Ul30vt-x1k Slender And Light 13. 3-inch Laptop With Kindle For Pc An assessment.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Asus Ul30vt-x1k Slender And Light 13. 3-inch Laptop With Kindle For Pc An assessment. Empty
PostSubject: Asus Ul30vt-x1k Slender And Light 13. 3-inch Laptop With Kindle For Pc An assessment.   Asus Ul30vt-x1k Slender And Light 13. 3-inch Laptop With Kindle For Pc An assessment. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:16 pm

If you are searching for a laptop with the power of the desktop and the portability of your phone at a great price, the ASUS UL30VT-X1K will be the laptop that you should purchase immediately. Plus, it comes by means of 揔indle-ability?

As someone who reviews laptops to get a living, I will give you one of the primary selling points of this computer straight away. I am writing this review on ASUS laptop.

Why should i use an ASUS netbook when my choices regarding laptops are endless? Properly, laptops all have several in common but this particular laptop has something that means it is stand out above all others: battery life. I normally requires my ASUS laptop anywhere and this seemingly lasts forever.

The specifications state that the laptop lasts for approximately 11 hours. I can say that I have utilized it for 10 hours in a single sitting and the power supply kept whirring away.

This single factor can be what has skyrocketed ASUS to the top of the list of best advertising laptops. I am not convinced when other manufacturers may realize that this is probably the determining factors when individuals are choosing a laptop.

Nonetheless, the ASUS UL30VT-X1K has far more than long battery living. It matches or exceeds your competitors in all other arenas additionally.

The UL30VT-X1K comes well suited for an Intel dual-core processor chip, 4GB of memory (which is greater than most of its competitors), plus a 500GB hard drive. And also, at just under four pounds, it is nearly when portable as any top rated netbook that you will find on the market.

Today, many people get excited should they see that this notebook is advertised 搘ith Kindle with regard to PC? This excitement stems from the fact people think that this laptop always happen pre-bundled with an Amazon online Kindle. This, however, is not the case. 揔indle for PC? does not mean how the ASUS laptop comes with an Amazon Kindle. Kindle for PC lets you download and read Kindle books onto your laptop.

Kindle books look great around the 13. 3-inch 16: 9 ratio Hd display of this ASUS product. The picture is incredibly sharp and far larger than any Kindle you'll find. Plus, with the portability about this model, it抯 easy to carry your laptop at hand and read any book which you want.

The portability of this ASUS fails to prevent it from being exercised as a high-powered desktop computer. With a built-in HDMI vent out, you can connect laptop to TV at a snap by simply plugging a basic HDMI cable into a laptop and putting the other one end in your TELEVISION. I use my ASUS to take movies on my 52-inch LCD TELEVISION and the quality is actually outstanding.

In summary, it is a high-powered machine with are more durable batteries than you can get anywhere. In my viewpoint, it is one of the most effective laptop buys available. That is why I used it for you to this review.
Back to top Go down
https://448007-001.forumotion.com

Asus Ul30vt-x1k Slender And Light 13. 3-inch Laptop With Kindle For Pc An assessment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
448007-001 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: